How much does Ontario homeowners insurance cost per month?
Price is a real factor for many people when getting a quote for the right home insurance policy in Ontario, Canada. According to the JD Power & Associates 2018 Canada Home Insurance Study, the average cost of a home insurance policy was $1284 a year or $107 a month.
At Tradition Mutual Insurance Company, the average cost for a $350,000 comprehensive home insurance package rebuild at 2 million liability protection at a $1000 deductible costs around $70 a month. There are a variety factors that can affect the exact pricing such as:
- Distance to a hydrant or responding fire hall
- Specific water flood, water line and sewer/drain backup coverage options that are necessary
- Prior insurance history
- Heating type, age of roof, age of the home
- If you are claims free
- Other policies bundled with Tradition Mutual Insurance Company
- Whether you are mortgage free or whether you are purchasing your
Contact Kyle Wijnands at 519-393-3246 today to get a quote or take 3 minutes to get a home insurance quote by clicking the link below.
content/additional living coverage
Other Common Ontario Home Insurance Quote Questions