How is home insurance cost calculated?
The Ontario insurance industry has a variety of factors used to calculate the cost of a home insurance policy. At Tradition Mutual Insurance Company, the main factors that we used to determine the best price and coverage for your policy is the following:
- Distance to a hydrant or responding fire hall
- Specific water flood, water line and sewer/drain backup coverage options that are necessary
- Prior insurance history
- Heating type, age of roof, age of the home
- If you are claims free
- Other policies bundled with Tradition Mutual Insurance Company
- Whether you are mortgage free or whether you are purchasing your
Contact Kyle Wijnands at 519-393-3246 today to get a quote or take 3 minutes to get a home insurance quote by clicking the link below.
content/additional living coverage
Other Common Ontario Home Insurance Quote Questions