How is home insurance cost calculated?
The Ontario insurance industry has a variety of factors used to calculate the cost of a home insurance policy. At Tradition Mutual Insurance Company, the main factors that we used to determine the best price and coverage for your policy is the following:
- Distance to a hydrant or responding fire hall
- Specific water flood, water line and sewer/drain backup coverage options that are necessary
- Prior insurance history
- Heating type, age of roof, age of the home
- If you are claims free
- Other policies bundled with Tradition Mutual Insurance Company
- Whether you are mortgage free or whether you are purchasing your
Contact Kyle Wijnands at 519-393-3246 today to get a quote or take 3 minutes to get a home insurance quote by clicking the link below.
Other Common Ontario Home Insurance Quote Questions
How much does homeowners insurance cost per month?
Who has the cheapest home insurance?
What is best home insurance policy?
How much should homeowners insurance cost?
How Homeowners insurance is calculated?
How can I get cheaper home insurance?
How much should homeowners insurance increase each year?
How can I lower my homeowners insurance?
Do insurance quotes hurt your credit?
Who has the best rates on homeowners insurance?
What is the best way to get home insurance quotes in Ontario Canada?
Does my home insurance cover any kind of water damage?
Is home insurance mandatory in Ontario?
How do I estimate the replacement cost of my home?